Our school uniform is provided by My Clothing. New uniform can be ordered from their website by clicking here.
The uniform below should be supplied for children in our school:
- Grey trousers or grey shorts
- Grey pinafore or skirt
- Pale blue checked dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece, preferably with school logo
- Pale blue or white polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Plain white, black, navy or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes.
- White t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Black 'slip on' plimsolls for children in EYFS and Year 1 and trainers for all other children
- A separate sweatshirt or tracksuit for cold weather (navy blue)
- A drawstring bag is strongly recommended to keep PE kits tidy; these can be purchased from My Clothing.
The uniform below should be provided for children in our nursery:
- A sweatshirt/cardigan with the school logo
- Grey or navy jogging bottoms
- A pale blue or white polo shirt and navy blue shorts are available for warmer weather
- Children will also need waterproofs as we will be using our outdoor environment ‘whatever the weather’
- Footwear should be sensible and appropriate for climbing
- Wellington boots are essential for those many wet days (children should not wear sandals to nursery).
The Friends (PTA) arrange second-hand uniform sales on each playground every term.
We recommend that parents/carers regularly check lost property for named items, or collect unnamed items that may belong to their child.
Should a parent/carer need support with buying uniform, please email the school office firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 01293 524076 for advice.