SIMS Parent is a school-to-parent communication software that enables the school to share information and messages with parents/carers.
SIMS Parent can be accessed at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will see in SIMS Parent:
• School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
• Access to review and request changes to the data held on you and your children, direct from your phone. For example dietary and medical information and contact details, so that we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency.
• If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
• You will receive the school's weekly newsletter which includes a wealth of school information, photographs and important dates.
• We will also use SIMS Parent to message parents if the school needs to be closed in an emergency.
Getting started with SIMS Parent
1. You will receive an activation email. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. If you have not received an invitation, please call the Upper site office and check we have the correct email address.
2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
3. From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
4. From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login, then please contact the Upper site school office on 01293 524076 option 3. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact the Upper site school office if you require a replacement after this date.