Message from the Chair of Governors
On behalf of the governors, I would like to briefly set out why we are so proud of our school, our top class teaching staff and the amazing children who attend. Children who attend Three Bridges regularly tell us how much they enjoy learning and visitors are always impressed by the children’s thirst for knowledge, their politeness and support for each other. The vision for the school is clear - that we aim to create a life- long love for learning. This is central to Three Bridges Primary school and, as parents and carers; you play a key part in supporting that through encouraging and inspiring your amazing children.
The governing body oversee setting the strategy for the school, holding the head teacher to account and ensuring robust financial plans. We monitor this through visits, conversations with the school community and monitoring meetings. It is a great honour to get to see the brilliant work that goes on in this ‘transformation factory’ of a school.
I am sure you will agree that Three Bridges Primary school is a great school for your child to grow and become lifelong LEARNERs (Learn; Enjoy; Achieve; Respect; Nurture; Engage and Resilience).
If you ever want to have a conversation about what being a governor involves or have any great ideas to help support you or encourage your child, please don’t hesitate to come find us or drop us an email anytime.
Chair of Governors
THE GOVERNORS OF THREE BRIDGES PRIMARY School
Lisa De Noronha
Listed below are the governors responsible for leading on specific areas for 2023/2024:
- Policies – Shivani Patel
- Headteacher’s Performance Review and Pay Committee – Lisa Do Noronha and Chanelle Gray
- Safeguarding – Lisa Do Noronha and Siobhan Hoverd
- Inclusion – Chanelle Gray
- Pupil Premium/Disadvantaged – Nick Hilton
- Staff engagement – Morgan Flack
- EYFS – Will Kane
- Health and Safety – Claire Hooper
- Parental and Community Engagement – Shivani Patel and Siobhan Hoverd
- Link Governor – Nick Hilton
- Website Audit – Morgan Flack
- 3-year plan/vision/strategy – All
- Budget – Elsie Awe
- Curriculum and quality of provision – Shivani Patel and Lisa Do Noronha
- Performance Data (Monitoring standards of achievement) – Chanelle Gray
- Behaviour and absence – Oluwaseun Omisore
Behaviour at Three Bridges Primary School
The Governing body believes that all members of our school community should be able to learn, work and achieve their full potential in a safe, secure and inclusive environment. We value the strong relationships that exist throughout the school, which lead to mutual respect and encourage good behaviour. Expectations are communicated through use of the LEARNER values. This school has a Therapeutic Thinking Behaviour policy and an Anti-Bullying policy which are available to view on the Policies page.