Hot School Meals
The process for ordering hot school dinners has changed. Please read all the information attached carefully. If you need further support please contact the School Office. You will need to make sure you have ordered 2 weeks in advance.
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Children in Reception and Years 1-2 currently have the option of a funded hot meal every day until the end of Year 2. Up until now, a hot meal has been automatically ordered for your child. THIS IS CHANGING from January!
- You will soon be able to pick a specific meal for your child from a selection for each day your child eats. If you do not place an order your child can receive a meal on that day, depending on availability.
- Please refer to the dates below for ordering deadlines.
- If you pay for your child in Years 3-6 to have a hot meal, you will need to place a specific order for your child using the dates below.
- If you forget to place an order by the ordering dates below, your child will receive a Jacket Potato, depending on availability.
Years 3-6 Free School Meals (FSM)
- If your child receives a free school meal and is in Years 3-6, you will need to place a specific order for your child using the dates below.
- If you forget to place an order by the ordering dates below, your child will receive a meal on that day, depending on availability.
- Check you have a username and password for each of your children for ParentPay.
- Follow the steps in the guide you have been sent to set up your ParentPay account if you have not already activated it.
- Try to always order a few weeks ahead to avoid missing the cut off date.